Posted: December 4, 2023
What Businesses Use Commercial Propane?
Take a look at what industries are turning to propane
Commercial businesses require all sorts of things to help them operate and run on a daily basis. For some businesses, one of these things is commercial propane.
Businesses That Use Commercial Propane
There is a fairly extensive list of businesses that use commercial propane. That list includes:
- Hotels and the hospitality industry
- Commercial kitchens
- Nursing homes
- Data centers
- Dairy farms
- Agricultural businesses
- Construction crews
What Commercial Propane is Used For
Clearly, propane is quite popular with commercial business owners. Not only can it be used in a wide variety of industries, but it can also be used to get a huge number of jobs done.
Businesses can use commercial propane:
- To cook in commercial kitchens
- To heat water that is needed for clothes dryers to dry clothes, towels and linens
- For warming up pools and spas
- To fuel gas logs, fireplaces and fire pits
- To power lights
- To power generators that are needed for backup power in the event of a blackout
- For the power needed to fuel equipment used for planting, harvesting, excavating and moving heavy equipment and materials
- To heat greenhouses, barns and henhouses
- To heat water that is needed for cleaning animals and agricultural equipment
- For crop drying and clearing weeds
- To fuel irrigation pumps
- For heating water in hospitals, hotels and spas
The Benefits of Commercial Propane
You may be asking yourself why so many different industries and commercial businesses are using commercial propane as part of their everyday business operations. Part of the reason why is because using propane has incredible benefits and advantages. Here are just a few:
- Propane is cost effective: When you compare propane to gasoline and diesel fuel, it is considerably more affordable. There is also more price stability since most propane is made in the United States and, therefore, is less affected by the fluctuating prices of the global energy market.
- Propane is efficient: Propane appliances can do the same jobs as electric appliances, but they can do so in a shorter amount of time without having to work as hard.
- Propane works through power outages: Since propane doesn’t rely on power grids or electricity, appliances that run on propane will still continue to work even during a blackout.
- Propane is environmentally friendly: The carbon intensity of propane appliances is significantly less than the carbon intensity of electrically fueled appliances. Propane is also free of methane and doesn’t contain any particulate matter, which is considered a carcinogen. On top of all that, it is non-toxic and not harmful to surrounding living organisms even if it were to leak.
Star Tex Propane has the commercial propane your business needs
Businesses in Waco, Taylor, College Station and other areas of Central Texas have relied on Star Tex Propane for their commercial propane for over 30 years. We pride ourselves on being able to deliver the commercial propane a business needs whenever they need it, even in the event of an emergency.
Not only that, but we provide our commercial propane customers with individualized and personal services that include a member of our team working hand in hand with a business owner to create a customized fueling plan.
So if you are a business owner in the Central Texas area and are looking for commercial propane services that can’t be beat, contact Star Tex Propane today!